- Breanne Braskett, President
- Rebecca O/Brien, Vice-President
- Sherry Swartzel, Treasurer
- Chelsie Poncinie, Secretary
- Angela Ervin/Kristen Millet
- Sarah Ward
- President: Presides or alternately presides at all meetings of the organization and of the executive board committee and is ex-officio member of all committees except the nomination committee. Performs other duties as may be prescribed in these bylaws or assigned to her/him by the executive board committee. Coordinates the work of the officers and committees, in order that the objectives may be promoted.
- Vice President: Act as aid to the President and in their designated order perform the duties of the President in his or her absence or inability to serve.
- Secretary: Records the minutes of all regular and Executive Board meetings and performs other duties as delegated. Sends a copy of the minutes to appropriate person for posting on the website. Handles any ballots as necessary at the election of the officers.
- Treasurer: Receives all monies of the organization. Keeps an accurate record of receipts and expenditures. Makes disbursements in accordance with the approved budget. Presents a financial statement at every regular meeting and at other times when requested. Audited annually by an auditing committee consisting of three members and/or an auditor. A signed audit report shall be furnished to the Executive Board. Submits required information annually to a CPA for filing with the IRS and the Ohio Attorney General.
- Principal or Assistant Principal: Serves as a sitting advisor and/or consultant. He/She shall perform the duties of the President in the absence or inability of the President and Vice Presidents to serve.
- Teacher Representative: Represents the interests of and shares feedback from the teachers and staff and also communicates information back from the PTO.